Download Open Source Player
|Open Source FLV Player v 4.2||4.2||4/28/2010|
|Open Source FLV Player v 4.05||4.05||3/17/2010|
|Open Source FLV Player v 3.1||3.1||11/2/2009|
|Open Source FLV Player v 3.0||3.0||7/14/2009|
|Open Source FLV Player v 2.2.6||2.2.6||4/23/2009|
|Open Source FLV Player v 2.1.5||2.1.5||3/26/2009|
|Open Source FLV Player v 2.0.5||2.0.5||1/28/2008|
4/28/2010: OSFlvPlayer 4.2 has better functionality to load FLVs and has a bug fix for a null movie path as well as a null preview image path.
4/20/2010: OSFlvPlayer 4.1 has a bug fix for the flash var previewimage being left null.
3/18/2010: OSFlvPlayer 4.05 the AS 3.0 player with an updated control bar.
11/16/2009: The OSFLV Player v3.1 download package has been updated with a new SWF file.
11/2/2009: Functionality improvement: Post-Image is now passed in as a Flash Var, thus allowing you to have multiple players on a page that each use a different Post-Image.
7/14/2009: Bug fix - the blank white bar now aligns correctly while the video is loading.
5/26/2009: Version 3.0beta is officially released as Version 3.0 4/27/2009: Design improvements to control panel including drop shadow and spacing adjustments. 4/27/2009: Poster image functionality built-in. You have to float your poster image beside player.swf and it must be called “postImage.jpg”. Instruction txt file included in v3beta bundle. 4/27/2009: A much smarter horizontal volume slider with better mute and level detection. 4/23/2009: Bug Fix for Autoload. v 2.2.6 now available. 3/30/2009: Pre-Loader added. 3/30/2009: New control panel. Larger volume control with Mute capability. Simple play/pause button. 3/26/2009: A volume on/off (mute) toggle button has been added to the player. 3/26/2009: Over and Down states have been added to the play and pause buttons. 1/29/2008: A bug in both version of the player has been fixed. This bug prevented the player from working if autoload was set to false and autoplay was set to true. Files updated: player.fla, player8.fla, player.swf, player8.swf. 1/29/2008: A bug in flash/flash.php has been fixed. Much thanks to BjÃƒÂ¶rn Brachlow for finding it. 1/28/2008: A bug in flash/flash.php has been fixed. 1/22/2008: A minor bug in flash/flash.php has been fixed. Much thanks to Olaro for finding it.
Changes since RC1
- Clickable video area!
- Bundled with a new version of the PHP library
Changes since beta
- Volume Control! (old style still available)
- Changeable foreground and background colors!
- Code Generator Fixed, Updated
- Appears grayed out while loading
- Most controls frozen until loaded
- Better error handling. Error message doesn’t stretch anymore.
- TONS of bug fixes
Changes since version 1
- Complete overhaul of the codebase
- All actionscript moved into the first frame
- Error message if embeded wrong (replaces instructional error message)
- Renaming of objects
- Several bug fixes, some redundant code removed
- Slider and play bar are less jerky
- Slider works if slid outside movie area
- ‘Shine’ effect added on the main bar
- Play button keeps aspect ratio
- Support for mute and volume embed parameters
- Support for loop embed parameter
- Support for autorewind embed parameter
- Support for autoload embed parameter
- Demo and generated code automatically selected between the Flash 8 version and Flash 9 version, with the only difference being fullscreen support.
Download our logos for your blog or website! Click on the logo to download it.