Documentation :: PHP Functions
|Here is the documentation for the PHP library provided with the open source FLV player. To use these PHP functions, you need to include the file flash.php, provided in the flash folder.
- embed - embeds a swf file.
- flv - embeds an flv video.
- flvheader - includes AC_RunActiveContent.js for Internet Explorer and rac.js for all other browsers.
- flvstring - returns the code to embed an flv video.
- getflvsize - returns the dimensions of an flv file as an array.
Click here to download the GPLv3 License.
Leave a Reply
Powered by WordPress - Created by Tommaso Baldovino